Thursday, March 7, 2013

My New Blog!

I have been on and off blogs for about 5 years.  I made this one because I am a little bit older and would like to commit to something...  So this was PERFECT.   My blog is going to be about my life (the title gave it away didn't it?!?!(=  ).  I will also have animal facts and care tips, recipes, animal and hunting Q&As, and crochet patterns and tips!!   I will hopefully blog at least once a week, I am not going to promise anything, but I will try!!  So please follow my blog and enjoy the ride!!  
-Gabrielle

4 comments:

  1. Gabby, I look forward to hearing your insites on life and how the Lord is working in and through you. May you be blessed as you bless others. I'm praying for you. Pastor Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pastor Ryan!! I will be praying for you and your family also. Have a wonderful day
      - Gabrielle

      Delete
  2. Hi Gabrielle. I found your blog on Instagram and love what you have done with it. We unschool too and I like seeing your weekly work. That is pretty much how we do it each week because Keilee likes to have a list to check off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabrielle
    I am so proud of you! I cannot believe you are already a teenager!!!! You are so sweet! Your momma is very blessed to have you!!! I have enjoyed watching you grow up! And look forward to seeing all the Lord will do in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete